Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Self Portrait And Portraits Review



 Top three tips for shooting a self portrait!

  • Set timer high and use burst
  • Let the environment play a role
  • Use hobbies and past times as a theme

   Environmental Portraits

 I like these portraits because they capture emotions. The first one on the left captures sorrow and pain. The second one captures grace and power perfectly.

 Casual Portraits


I like these pictures because they portray a nice human emotion with nice backgrounds.

Formal Portraits



 I like these pictures because they are well taken, very professional.

Self Portraits



I like these self portraits because they pay attention to the details, they are simply beautiful.

Self Portrait Assignment Ideas

I want to make a true self portrait and use myself as the subject, I want to shoot somewhere with a lot of flowers, or maybe a really urban setting. I'm not sure what I'll do to make the shot successful yet, but I know for sure that I want my portrait to be in black and white. I want to use a tripod if at all possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment